The latest on Care for Veterans’ protocol regarding COVID-19
- All visitors/contractors are to complete the organisation’s coronavirus declaration and return it to the receptionist. Reception staff will confirm whether the visit can proceed.
- Visitors/contractors will then be directed to the visitor’s toilet to wash their hands.
- Visitors will go direct to their relative’s room. Contractors will be escorted to their work area by the maintenance team.
- Currently Care for Veterans are only allowing visits for residents that are receiving end-of-life care.
- We ask that no more than two people visit at any time.
- Please continue to use the hand gels around the service.
In addition, please see our latest statement regarding the current situation regarding coronavirus.
< Back to News