Glorious Gardens Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please submit up to 3 pictures per category, via email.
- All photographs must be entered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, after an entry has been purchased from the entry page
- By entering your garden images into the competition, you grant permission to Care for Veterans exclusive license to reproduce the images for the following purposes.
- Inclusion of winning garden photographs on the Care for Veterans website and Care for Veterans related social media accounts. Winners will be credited alongside their work.
- Printing of winning garden photographs in local media. We ask that the press credit photographers/winners where the images are used but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions.
- In your email clearly include your name and address and category entered.
- No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- Entries received after the closing date of the competition will not be considered.
Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 28 August 2020.
- Competition winners will be announced on 1 September 2020.
- Photos submitted into the competition must be taken in 2020.
- Winners of each category will receive a Garden Essential Toolkit and other garden sundries
- The overall winner will also receive an engraved spade.
- Judges’ decision as to the winner is final.
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale. There is no cash alternative. Care for Veterans reserve the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of the same value.
- Any photo entries must be of your own garden, the verification process will take place during judging.
- The prizes can only be delivered to an address in the U.K.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- Photographs should not feature any person or people. If it is seen that an entry does include any person or people, Care for Veterans reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- Care for Veterans reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control or depending on COVID-19 guidelines.